CSSI now carries Honeywell Scanning & Mobility’s next-generation mobile workforce device
CSSI is pleased to announce that Honeywell has released the first in a series of next-generation mobile workforce solutions, the Dolphin 75e, that gives enterprises the flexibility to choose either Windows Embedded 8.1 or Android 4.4 KitKat operating systems. The highly versatile Dolphin 75e is a multimodal mobile device that offers enterprises a low total cost of ownership and significant operational gains with minimal training time for mobile workers, to help business adapt to their current and future requirements. The Dolphin 75e addresses the needs of enterprises with a variety of workflows, including inventory and asset management, shelf stocking, customer engagement, check-in and reservations, and quality and auditing by allowing mobile workers to toggle between multiple applications from a single device.
The Dolphin 75e offers a superior user experience with a field-proven sleek, pocket-sized design and easy-to-use interface that encourages fast and easy adoption with minimal training resources. Equipped with state-of-the-art battery technology and a durable IP67-rated design, the Dolphin 75e powers through a full shift and beyond. The 75e is powered by the leading-edge Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801, a 2.26 GHz quad-core processor with 2GB RAM, 16 GB FLASH, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and capacitive touch with universal glove usage capabilities. The device offers the freedom to use a variety of input and output modes, and is perfectly suited for operations that need to deploy multiple applications with ease to increase productivity.
- Powerful, Versatile Platform: Industry-leading Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processing power with 2.26GHz quad-core CPU enables advanced performance and power efficiencies with the flexibility to support both Windows and Android O/S configurations.
- Dedicated 1D/2D Scanning: Increases productivity and throughput with an integrated and easy-to-use imager that provides aggressive scanning of linear and 2D bar codes; when using a camera is not enough for enterprise.
- Field-Proven Durable Design: Lowers total cost of ownership and reduces downtime with an IP67-rated design for protection from dust and water and the ability to withstand multiple 1.2m drops to concrete and 1,000 0.5m tumbles.
- Crystal Clear Touch Screen Display: Capacitive touch technology and readability in various lighting conditions combine to provide an offering that is perfect for inside or outside use cases.
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Delivers full WLAN coverage, the latest Bluetooth 4.0, and wide-band speech support.
- Extensive Software Options: Value-add software options include Diagnostic Information, RF Network Tools, Printing SDK, Scan-based provisioning and more.
Want more information? Call Andy Frederick today at (570) 768-4482 or email him at email@example.com to evaluate a demonstration device.